Catia V5 is the premier CAD system of Dassault Systems, and part of an elaborate suite of tools, commonly referred to as PLM.
We chose Catia V5 as our primary CAD system, not only because of the power and versatility, but also due to the increasingly large market share that is being gained by Catia V5. It is our goal to be leaders in the area of offsite CAD design engineering, and we know the direction of our industry is clearly pointing in the direction of Catia V5.
Additionally, It is our opinion that there is no better CAD system for aerospace and automotive applications, than Catia V5. The fact that Catia V5 is setting the trend for industrial CAD applications is a clear testimony to this statement.
In addition to large companies, small businesses and sole proprietors can benefit greatly by contracting us to do Catia V5 design projects. Our competitive rates allow you to take advantage of incredible design capabilities, without the overhead of owning your own seat of Catia V5.
Catia V5 Exercises 1:
Catia Tutorial Exercises 2:
Catia V5 Exercises 3:
Catia V5 Exercises 4:
Catia V5 Exercises 5:
- Understanding 3D Printing: A Comprehensive Guide to Its Methods, Materials, and Technologies
- How to Choose the Right Solar Panel for Your Home
- Chain Drive | Introduction | Definition | Types | Application | How To Properly Tension Chain Drive | Chain Drive vs Belt Drive
- Drum Brakes Adjustment Tool | Hydraulic Drum Brakes | Drum Brakes Working | Drum Brakes vs Disc Brakes
- Automobile Air Suspension System, 3 Basic Components, and Working
- Hydraulic Brake System Of An Automobile | Components, Construction, And Working Of Hydraulic Braking System