College T-Shirt Designs | Trend T-Shirt Designs:
T-Shirts with skull designs are arguably the most popular theme on the internet and in retail. Something about death just gets designers and t-shirt lovers united.
Trees are one of the most symbolic pieces of design and probably the reason for their popularity. They can equate to life, growth, green living, reunion, and much more.
Birds definitely win the versatility award for having the ability to range from cute to scary and from large to small. They can be the focal point and make the whole design or just be an accessory and play a small part in the big picture.
Splatter is a pretty simple effect that can be useful for the majority of t-shirt design concepts. There are many resources on the internet for Photoshop brushes and vector image packs with splatter to add to a t-shirt designer’s toolbox.
Floral artwork is another wildly popular component of t-shirt design because of its all-purpose usability. It usually sits in the background and can act as a polish for the featured portion of the artwork.
- From Phillips to Torx: Exploring the World of Screwdriver Types
- Understanding 3D Printing: A Comprehensive Guide to Its Methods, Materials, and Technologies
- How to Choose the Right Solar Panel for Your Home
- Chain Drive | Introduction | Definition | Types | Application | How To Properly Tension Chain Drive | Chain Drive vs Belt Drive
- Drum Brakes Adjustment Tool | Hydraulic Drum Brakes | Drum Brakes Working | Drum Brakes vs Disc Brakes
- Automobile Air Suspension System, 3 Basic Components, and Working