Fused Deposition Modeling An Rapid Prototyping Process
Rapid Prototyping process starts with the uploading of your STL file for a rapid quote. This Product Realization will transform your CAD drawings into plastic parts. Parts are built layer by layer in an additive process. Extrusion heads lay down thermoplastics to create each layer.
Build Envelope (XYZ): 16 x 14 x 16 inches
Material Options: ABS, PC-ABS, PC, ULTEM
Layer Thickness Options: .005, .007, or .010 inches
Color Options: Ivory, Black, White, Tan
Accuracy: ±.005 inch or ±.0015 inch/inch
Process: Fused Deposition Modeling
Advantages of Fused Deposition Modeling:
Short Run Production
Need multiples? FDM can build as many parts as you require, in the time that you need them. Cheaper than using injection molding!
Fused Deposition Modeling Assemblies
Does your design contain moving parts and subassemblies? A Rapid Prototype of your assembly will mechanically operate just like the real thing.
With a max tensile strength of 10,390 psi and a max flexural strength of 16,700 psi, materials are ready for your military and high strength designs and concepts.
Small parts with complex geometry are no problem for FDM. With a max resolution of .005”, your parts will look as good as your CAD models.
- Drum Brakes a Type of Mechanical Brake | Construction and Working of a Drum Brake System
- Lighting System of a Car | Car Lightings
- Pneumatic Braking System In Automobile | Air Braking System | Construction And Working Of Pneumatic Braking System
- Torsion Bar Suspension System In Automobile | Construction And Working Of Torsion Bar Suspension
- Suspension System of an Automobile | Needs of Suspension System in an Automobile | Broad Classification of suspension system of a vehicle
- Construction and Working of Disk Brakes in an Automobile | Disk Brakes a Type of Mechanical Braking System