Fused Deposition Modeling An Rapid Prototyping Process
Rapid Prototyping process starts with the uploading of your STL file for a rapid quote. This Product Realization will transform your CAD drawings into plastic parts. Parts are built layer by layer in an additive process. Extrusion heads lay down thermoplastics to create each layer.
Build Envelope (XYZ): 16 x 14 x 16 inches
Material Options: ABS, PC-ABS, PC, ULTEM
Layer Thickness Options: .005, .007, or .010 inches
Color Options: Ivory, Black, White, Tan
Accuracy: ±.005 inch or ±.0015 inch/inch
Process: Fused Deposition Modeling
Advantages of Fused Deposition Modeling:
Short Run Production
Need multiples? FDM can build as many parts as you require, in the time that you need them. Cheaper than using injection molding!
Fused Deposition Modeling Assemblies
With a max tensile strength of 10,390 psi and a max flexural strength of 16,700 psi, materials are ready for your military and high strength designs and concepts.
Small parts with complex geometry are no problem for FDM. With a max resolution of .005”, your parts will look as good as your CAD models.
- Chain Drive | Introduction | Definition | Types | Application | How To Properly Tension Chain Drive | Chain Drive vs Belt Drive
- Drum Brakes Adjustment Tool | Hydraulic Drum Brakes | Drum Brakes Working | Drum Brakes vs Disc Brakes
- Automobile Air Suspension System, 3 Basic Components, and Working
- Hydraulic Brake System Of An Automobile | Components, Construction, And Working Of Hydraulic Braking System
- Drum Brakes a Type of Mechanical Brake | Construction and Working of a Drum Brake System
- Lighting System of a Car | Car Lightings