1. What is Auto Dosing?
Auto dosing is an automated system of feeding the equipment with liquid products. It is the ideal way to ensure the correct calibrated dose at the right time every time in auto.
2. Difference between Codes, Standards and Specifications?
Code is procedure of acceptance and rejection criteria.
Standard is accepted values and compare other with it.
Specification is describing properties of any type of materials.
3. Difference between Strainer and Filter
Strainer for coarse size, Filter is more accurate than Strainer.
4. What are differences between Welding & Brazing?
In Welding concentrated heat (high temperature) is applied at the joint of metal and fuse together.
In Brazing involves significantly lower temperatures and does not entail the melting of base metals. Instead, a filler metal is melted and forced to flow into the joint through capillary action.
5. What does a pump develops? Flow or Pressure
A pump does not create pressure, it only creates flow. Pressure is a measurement of the resistance to flow.
6. Which is heavier 1kg of Iron or 1kg of Cotton? and why?
Both of them have same weight. The only difference is the volume of Iron is small compared to Cotton.
7. What will be the position of Piston Ring?
In 180 degree angle the Top ring, Second ring and Oil ring are fixed. Position the ring approximately 1 inch gap below the neck.