Mechanical Engineering Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pick up the wrong statement? A refrigent should have
a. Low specific heat of liquid
b. High boiling point
c. High latent heat of vaporization
d. Higher critical temperature
e. Low specific volume of vapour
High boiling point
2. The property of a material which enable it to resist fracture due to high impact loads is known as
3. Spring index is
a. Ratio of coil diameter to wire diameter
b. Load required to produce unit deflection
c. Its capability of storing energy
d. Indication of quality of spring
Ratio of coil diameter to wire diameter
4. Nodular iron has
a. High machinability
b. Low melting point
c. High tensile strength
d. Good fluidity
e. All of the above
All of the above
5. Six isometric views are given below along with 3 set of orthographic views. Please correlate the orthographic views with their isometric view and write the answer in the box given below with a-f.
D, A, B
- Understanding 3D Printing: A Comprehensive Guide to Its Methods, Materials, and Technologies
- How to Choose the Right Solar Panel for Your Home
- Chain Drive | Introduction | Definition | Types | Application | How To Properly Tension Chain Drive | Chain Drive vs Belt Drive
- Drum Brakes Adjustment Tool | Hydraulic Drum Brakes | Drum Brakes Working | Drum Brakes vs Disc Brakes
- Automobile Air Suspension System, 3 Basic Components, and Working
- Hydraulic Brake System Of An Automobile | Components, Construction, And Working Of Hydraulic Braking System
Thanks for integrate my technical as well as interview ques
Great questions for an interview.
I think too many companies take the word of the candidate when they say they can do the job and don’t give even a basic competency test.
I agree with CNC Recruitment, those are definitely great interview questions. It is absolutely paramount that you feel comfortable adding somebody to your team, and you definitely want to know whether or not they know their stuff.
well and gud….
i want to learn about tolerance from the basic and hoe can we apply in the drawing?
Pingback: 30 Mechanical Engineering Objective Questions And Answers (MCQs) For Competitive Exam.
Pingback: Interview Mechanical Engineer: The 7 Dos And Don'ts | Mechanical Engineering Career Paths: A Quick Guide To Choosing The Right One