Men’s designer clothes have some sort of magical ability to transform any man, with any figure, into the ideal shape, size and style. In fact
1. Pick up the wrong statement? A refrigent should have a. Low specific heat of liquid b. High boiling point c. High latent heat of
1. The purpose of jigs and fixtures are to a. Increased production rate b. Increased machining accuracy c. Facilitate interchangeable manufacturing d. Enable employ less
1. Which is false statement about case hardening? Case hardening is done by a. Electroplating b. Cyaniding c. Induction hardening d. Nitriding e. Flame hardening
1. The impact strength of an material is an index of its a. Toughness b. Tensile strength c. Capability of being cold worked d. Hardness
1. Which of the following variable controls the physical properties of a perfect gas? a. Pressure b. Temperature c. Volume d. Atomic mass e.
THE DEMING’S PHILOSOPHY Dr. W. Edward-Deming was a protege of Dr. Walter Shewhart, who pioneered statistical process control (SPC) at Bell Laboratories. He Spent one