1. How Cavitation can be eliminated in a Pump? Cavitation means bubbles are forming in the liquid. · To avoid Cavitation, we have to increase
Photosynthesis: Photosynthesis is the process by which plants, some bacteria, and some protists use the energy from sunlight to produce sugar, which cellular respiration converts
What is Heat rate of a Power plant? Heat rate is a measure of the turbine efficiency. It is determined from the total energy input
1) Difference between Performance and Efficiency? · The accomplishment of a given task measured against preset known standards of accuracy, completeness, cost, and speed is
1. How do you come to know air is Fully Saturated? In its Dew point. (100% relative humidity condition). 2. What is the hottest part
1. What is Auto Dosing? Auto dosing is an automated system of feeding the equipment with liquid products. It is the ideal way to ensure
1. Where Multi-stage pump used Pressure washing of Aircraft, Trains, Boats and Road vehicles as well as Spray washing of industrial parts and Electronic components.
Selection of vibratory conveyor: The oscillating motion of the trough is achieved via specially designed inclined arms and an eccentric shaft driven by a motor
Vibratory conveyor / Oscillating Conveyor A vibratory conveyor essentially consists of an open or closed trough or pipe, generally horizontal but not always so, and
Vertical screw conveyors: A vertical screw conveyor conveys material upward in a vertical path. It requires less space than some other types of elevating conveyors.