Prototype Your Invention Idea
It’s time for your Prototype! The development phase is exciting, but nothing compares to the feeling of holding a working model of your product idea in your hands. Prototyping is a key phase of product design where the 3D CAD file(s) is converted to an accurate solid part that will be used for fit, function, testing, and marketing.
I have experience, and enjoy working with all types of technologies that will quickly make your product a reality. Some of these include SLA, SLS, FDM, urethane, cast, and CNC machining. The use of Stereo Lithography (SLA) and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) is very common. These processes allow parts to be built exactly as designed in a matter of hours.
There are various methods of making models, and other processes available that can bring your invention to life. Whether you’ve created a basic concept or a fully detailed model, you have given actuality to your product. Improvements may be made now by using focus groups, brainstorming, and testing, to assure that your product is marketable to investors and valuable to consumers. Through the pages below, you can discover which process best meets your needs, or fits into your product definition.
- How to Choose the Right Solar Panel for Your Home
- Chain Drive | Introduction | Definition | Types | Application | How To Properly Tension Chain Drive | Chain Drive vs Belt Drive
- Drum Brakes Adjustment Tool | Hydraulic Drum Brakes | Drum Brakes Working | Drum Brakes vs Disc Brakes
- Automobile Air Suspension System, 3 Basic Components, and Working
- Hydraulic Brake System Of An Automobile | Components, Construction, And Working Of Hydraulic Braking System
- Drum Brakes a Type of Mechanical Brake | Construction and Working of a Drum Brake System