Blue Motion Technology
Blue Motion technology, helps you save fuel and money, without taking the fun out of driving.
Efficiency starts at the very core of our cars, with their engines and gearboxes. Innovative technologies such as TSI (Turbocharged Stratified Injection), TDI ( Turbocharged Direct Injection), and DSG (Direct Shift Gearbox) are major contributors to driving efficiency and set a solid foundation to develop from.
Blue Motion Technology in Domestic Cars
Advanced engines such as the powerful TSI and the high-torque diesel TDI, ensure outstanding fuel consumption and fewer pollutants, together with pure driving pleasure. The impressive DSG Dual-Clutch gearbox offers even greater fuel economy. It has the convenience of an automatic gearbox and the agility, dynamic performance, and superior consumption figures of a manual gearbox. So being efficient doesn’t have to take the fun out of driving.
Here they created modified engine management software that makes engines run even more efficiently. This has also been able to reduce the engine idle speed so you emit less C02 and use less fuel. Blue Motion gearboxes have been reconfigured with longer ratios in higher gears for the most economical fuel consumption. Intelligent technology tells you when to change gear for optimum driving efficiency.
The innovative start/stop system turns the engine off when you’re idling in traffic and restarts it when you’re ready to move while the recuperation mechanism uses some energy usually lost during braking and deceleration to pass an additional charge to the battery. The outside of this range is equally as crafted as the inside: from the low rolling resistance tires which reduce road friction to the specifically designed aerodynamic styling, Blue Motion means less fuel consumption, lower emissions, and a better driving experience.
- How to Choose the Right Solar Panel for Your Home
- Chain Drive | Introduction | Definition | Types | Application | How To Properly Tension Chain Drive | Chain Drive vs Belt Drive
- Drum Brakes Adjustment Tool | Hydraulic Drum Brakes | Drum Brakes Working | Drum Brakes vs Disc Brakes
- Automobile Air Suspension System, 3 Basic Components, and Working
- Hydraulic Brake System Of An Automobile | Components, Construction, And Working Of Hydraulic Braking System
- Drum Brakes a Type of Mechanical Brake | Construction and Working of a Drum Brake System