Toyota GT 86 GRMN Special Edition – Tokyo Auto Salon
Toyota’s GT 86 GRMN, updated version of Toyota’s GT 86 has been revealed ahead of a debut at the 2016 Tokyo Auto Salon in just a few days.
It was developed by the official Toyota Gazoo Racing performance division.The GT 86 GRMN aren’t quite as aggressive as what we’ve seen on previous GT 86 concepts built by Gazoo. There is extra power, though. Output registers at 216 horsepower and 160 pound-feet of torque, up from 200 hp and 151 lb-ft in the stock GT 86 Modifications made to the powertrain include low-friction internals, a new intake system and a high-flow exhaust. Note, these are the same modifications expected for the updated version of the GT 86, which will likely be introduced for the 2017 model.
Other mods for the GT 86 GRMN include an aero kit, stiffer suspension, uprated brakes, and a recalibrated six-speed manual transmission. Weight is said to be down by as much as 100 lb compared to the stock GT 86 thanks to the removal of some elements as well as the use of lightweight plexiglass for the windshield and carbon fiber for body panels.
- Automobile Air Suspension System, 3 Basic Components, and Working
- Hydraulic Brake System Of An Automobile | Components, Construction, And Working Of Hydraulic Braking System
- Drum Brakes a Type of Mechanical Brake | Construction and Working of a Drum Brake System
- Lighting System of a Car | Car Lightings
- Pneumatic Braking System In Automobile | Air Braking System | Construction And Working Of Pneumatic Braking System
- Torsion Bar Suspension System In Automobile | Construction And Working Of Torsion Bar Suspension